Punjab ETT Teacher Recruitment 2016
The Education Recruitment Board has been released the Punjab ETT Teacher Recruitment 2016 Notification for the Department of School Education, Punjab. The Recruitment Board to fill up the 2005 Elementary Teacher Training vacant seats. Aspiring candidates can fill the Punjab ETT Teacher Recruitment 2016 Application Form via online mode. Before applying application form, candidates must read the all instructions carefully. So all information are available in this article. Candidates read whole article and visit the official website of Punjab Board educationrecruitmentboard.com for Online Application Form. Candidates must submit their application form on or before 28th August 2016.
Punjab ETT Teacher Recruitment 2016 Notification
- Name of Department: Education Recruitment Board, Punjab
- Name of Post: Elementary Teacher Training
- Number of Post: 2005
- Last date of Online Application Form: 28th August 2016
- Last date of Application Fee: 30th August 2016
- Deadline for Submission of Application Form: 2nd September 2016
- Application Mode: Online Mode
- Job Location: Punjab State
- Official Website: educationrecruitmentboard.com
Punjab ETT Teacher Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
If any candidates fail to fulfill the eligibility criteria then candidates will not be allowed to appear in the exam. So we are providing eligibility criteria, candidates must check their criteria and fill the application Form.
Candidates must have qualified 12th class with good marks with 2 years training/ ETT course of Punjab State or any other State and qualified Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test (PSTET).
Candidate’s age must be between 18 years to 37 years as on 1st January 2016. Age relaxation for reserved category will be available as per Government rules.
- For General/ OBC Category Candidates: pay Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ ST Category Candidates: pay Rs. 250/-
- For Ex-Servicemen: No Application fee.
How to Apply for Punjab ETT Teacher Recruitment 2016 Application Form
Eligible candidates should have to apply online through official website from 4th August to 28th August 2016. Candidates able to make their application fee payment online or through bank challan. Incomplete/Incorrect filled form will be rejected without any notice. Candidate must filled all details as per given instructions. Eligible candidates can follow these steps:
- Candidates visit the official website of Punjab School Board.
- Click on the Latest Recruitment Section.
- Choose the link “Recruitment for 2005 posts of ETT Teachers”.
- If candidates new user then make their account.
- Candidate’s go on the “New Registration” block to register their application by entering their basic information.
- After this process, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and candidates must note this information.
- Candidates upload their scanned photograph and signature.
- After complete each field of application, candidates click on “SAVE AND NEXT” button. If candidates don’t want to change in the application form then click on “Final Submit” button.
- Already registered candidates enter their registration number and password and follow same procedure.
Candidate’s final selection Merit list will be made on the basis of Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test-I Exam performance. If more than 1 candidate has equal marks in above exam then candidate having maximum age will be preferred. If age is also same then select on the basis of ETT marks.
Career & Admissions Guideline
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.