Punjab National Bank Recruitment 2016
The Punjab National Bank (PNB) is going to hire the 191 employee for the Specialist Officers posts. Recently the PNB released the official notification for the Punjab National Bank Recruitment 2016. Candidates are invited to fill the Punjab National Bank Recruitment 2016 Application Form via online mode. Candidates go on the official website and fill the application form 23rd August 2016 to 9th September 2016. Candidates need to Punjab National Bank Recruitment 2016 Details and in this article we are provide the all information for the Bank Recruitment 2016. For more details candidates visit the official website of the PNB i.e. pnbindia.in. Before applying candidates must read the all eligibility criteria for various posts then fill the application form.
Punjab National Bank Recruitment 2016 Details
- Name of Bank: Punjab National Bank (PNB)
- Name of Post: Specialist Officers
- Number of Post: 191
- Starting Date for Online Application: 23rd August 2016
- Last Date for Online Application: 9th September 2016
- Download call Letter: On or After 4th October 2016
- On-line Examination Date(Tentative): 14th October 2016
- Application Mode: Online Mode
- Official Website: www.pnbindia.in
PNB Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
All Dynamic and interested candidates who are waiting for Punjab National Bank Vacancy 2016 can apply online and submitting application form on or before 9th September 2016. But firstly candidates check their eligibility criteria. Here we are giving all information about PNB Recruitment 2016, candidates must check and fill the application form.
Candidates should have completed Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
The candidates’ age must lie between 21 years to 45 years and age relaxation will be based on government norms.
The application fee is non-refundable.
- For SC/ ST/ PWD Category Candidates: 50/- Per Candidates (only intimation charges)
- For General/ OBC/ Ex-Serviceman Category Candidates: 400/- per candidates
How to Apply Online for PNB Recruitment 2016
The Punjab National Bank recruits the 191 specialist officer for the vacant seats. The official notification and advertisement published in employee news paper on 18th August 2016. All eligible and interested candidates can fill the application form via online till 9th September 2016. Candidates must follow these steps and complete the application process.
- Candidates logon the official website of PNB pnbindia.in.
- Go on the Recruitment Section.
- Before applying online candidates should scan their photograph and signature.
- Keep the necessary documents for online payment.
- Select the notice related to the PNB Specialist officer’s Recruitment 2016.
- Firstly download the Notification PDF and read all notification carefully.
- Then click on “To Apply Online” option.
- Candidates register their application form will be entering their basic information.
- A provisional registration number and password will be generated. Candidates should note down.
- Candidates upload their photo and signature in the prescribe format.
- After complete the online application form candidates click on “Final Submit” button.
- After submit the application form, candidates pay the application fee using Debit Card, Credit Cards, Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen.
- After complete each process candidate must take a print out of an application form for future uses.
The eligible and interested candidates must be selected based on the written exam and personal interview.
Career & Admissions Guideline
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.