Punjab Patwari Recruitment 2016
The Office of Directorate of Land Records, Punjab has been released an employment notification for the 2084 Revenue Patwari and Canal Patwari Post. Application form has been started from 13th September 2016 and last date of application form is 4th October 2016. So this is the good news for all Punjab state people who are searching Government job in Punjab after Graduation. Huge numbers of candidates are interested in Punjab Patwari Recruitment 2016 and these candidates fill the application form through online mode. For Punjab Patwari Recruitment 2016 Application Form, candidates go on the official website of punjabrevenue.nic.in. Candidates can be able to apply before check this eligibility terms and after satisfaction then they should be apply for the Punjab Revenue Patwari Vacancy 2016 Online if candidates get more information about Revenue Department of Punjab Recruitment must visit on its official website.
Punjab Revenue Patwari Vacancy 2016 Application Form
Interested and Eligible job fighters can apply for Revenue Patwari and Canal Patwari Post with online Application Process. Offline mode is not available for application form process. So candidates go on the official website and fill the application form on or before last date. Candidates will be submitted valid documents that are necessary for application form. After passes the last date, the online registration line will be closed. In this article we are giving all information that are related to required recruitment and if candidates get more details for these vacant seats then visit the official website.
Punjab Patwari Recruitment 2016 Details
- Name of Authority: Directorate of Land Records, Punjab
- Name of Department: Revenue Department of Punjab
- Name of Post: Revenue & Canal Patwari
- Number of Vacancy:-2084 Posts
- Job Category: Government Job
- Job Place: Punjab State
- Application Mode: Online Mode
- Starting Date of Online Registration: 13th September 2016
- Last Date of Online Application Form: 4th October 2016
- Last Date for Depositing for Application Fee: 6th October 2016
- Official Web Url:punjabrevenue.nic.in
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Vacancy Number||Education|
Candidates should be applying the Punjab Patwari Recruitment an age limit between 21 to 37 years old. An age relaxation will be available as per as Government rules.
- For General Category Candidates: 800/-
- For SC/ BC/ PHC/ Ex- Serviceman Category Candidates: 400/-
How to fill Online Application Form for Punjab Recruitment 2016
- Candidates visit the official website punjabrevenue.nic.in.
- Click on the Recruitment of Patwaris and click on Registration for Fresh candidates.
- Candidates complete their online registration with required information.
- Candidates upload their photograph and signature.
- Before submitting application form candidates re-check their all details then click on submit button.
- Candidates pay the application fee through Bank Challan.
- Candidates must take a print out of application form for future uses.
All candidates will take the Written Test, which will be conducted at the examination centers located at any district of Punjab State. The Selection of the candidates will be strictly on the basis of Merit in the Written Test.