Punjab Police Recruitment 2016
The Punjab Police Department has been released a official notification for Punjab Police Recruitment 2016 to recruit 388 Constable Operator, Hardware and Software vacancies in the Information Technology & Telecommunication for male and Female candidates. Eligible and interested candidates may check their eligibility criteria and fill the application form till 5th September 2016. Candidates fill the Punjab Police Recruitment 2016 Application Form through online mode. In this article we are offering Punjab Police Recruitment 2016 details like number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection process and other information. Candidates visit the official website www.punjabpolicerecruitment.in for online application. Before applying application candidates must read the official notification and their link given below.
Punjab Police Recruitment 2016 Details
- Name of Department: Punjab Police Department
- Name of Post: Constable Operator
- Number of Post: 388
- Last Date of On line Application Form: 5th September 2016
- Job Location: Punjab State
- Application Mode: Online Mode
- Official Website: www.punjabpolicerecruitment.in
Punjab Police Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who make their career in Punjab Police can apply for Punjab Police Vacancy 2016. For this recruitment, candidates fill the online application form on or before 5th September 2016. But firstly candidates check their eligibility criteria.
- For Constable Operator: 12th (with Physics as one of regular subjects) from the State Board of Education with at least six months basic computer course from an institute recognized by the Government and B.Sc. (IT) or Bachelor in Computer Applications. Matriculation Education & Diploma in Computer Engineering / Diploma in Electronics & Communication engineering from a recognized State Polytechnic Institute / College approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) or Graduation in the field of Electronics / Electronics and Communication from a recognized University
- For Constable (Hardware): 10th class from the State Board of Education and one year certificate course in Computer Hardware and Network Maintenance with one year practical experience to be certified by Labour Officer concerned or Certificate Course in Information Technology & Electronics System Maintenance (Duration 2 years) or Certificate Course in Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance (Duration 2 years) approved by NCVT or Diploma in Computer Engineering / Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering .
- For Constable (Software): 10th form the State Board of Education and one year certificate course in Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA) approved by NCVT with one year practical experience to be certified by Labour Officer concerned or 12th from the State Board of Education and ‘O’ level Computer Course from National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT) or DOEACC or Diploma in Information Technology(Duration 3 years) from a recognized State Polytechnic Institute approved by AICTE or Graduation/ Post Graduation Diploma in field of Computer Science / Software engineering / Information Technology/ Computer Application from a recognized University.
Candidate’s age should be between 18 years to 28 years.
- For Un-Reserved Category Candidates: 400/-
- For SC/ ST/ BC Category Candidates: 100/-
- For Ex-Serviceman Candidates: No Fees
How to Apply Online for Punjab Police Recruitment 2016 Application Form
- All eligible candidates should go to official website of Punjab Police Recruitment.
- Go on the Information Technology & telecommunication section and click on recruitment related link.
- Click on the link “Click here Register”.
- Fill the registration form and get the unique registration ID and password.
- After that candidates fill the application form online and submit with complete details in all respects.
- Candidates pay the application fee through Net Banking/ Credit/ Debit Card and deposit the application fee through offline mode by taking a printout of the fee Challan and visit any of the HDFC bank branches.
All the candidates whose applications are found satisfactory after scrutiny and who qualify the preliminary medical test / drug test / dope test (if any) will be eligible to participate in the physical efficiency test.