RailTel Recruitment 2016
The RailTel Corporation of India Limited has invites applications from qualified and energetic for The posts of Assistant Engineers for implementation of National Optic Fiber Network (NOFN) project covering Gujarat area. The total number of posts is 61 for the RailTel Recruitment 2016. Candidates who want to join the Assistant Engineer post can apply for the RailTel Recruitment 2016 Application Form before 26th August 2016. Candidates fill the application form only offline mode. So eligible candidate keep in touch our page and get the latest information related to the RailTel Vacancy 2016. We are providing eligibility criteria, age, pay scale, download application form and other guidelines for the participated candidates.
RailTel Recruitment 2016 Details
- Organization Name: RailTel Corporation of India Limited
- Post Name: Assistant Engineer
- Post Number: 61
- Last Date of Application Form Submission: 26th August 2016
- Mode: Offline Mode
- Web Portal: railtelindia.com
Ap Postal Circle Recruitment 2016>>Click Now
RailTel Vacancy Eligible Criteria 2016
Candidates, who want to fill the application form, firstly check the eligibility criteria and fill the application according their qualification. Non-eligible candidates form will be rejected. So read all instruction carefully.
- Diploma (3 years course) in Electronics/ Telecommunication/Electrical/ Instrumentation/ Information Technology/ Computer Science with minimum 55% marks, with minimum 3 (three) year experience in the field of execution of Optical Fiber Cable or other telecom Infrastructure Projects and/or operation and maintenance of Optical Fiber/Cable/equipment/network or other telecom infrastructure
- MCA/BE/B.Tech/B.Sc.(Engineering) in Electronics/ Telecommunication/Electrical/ Instrumentation/ Information Technology/ Computer Science with minimum 55% marks, with minimum 1 year experience in the field of execution of Optical Fiber Cable or other telecom Infrastructure Projects and/or operation and maintenance of Optical Fiber Cable/ equipment/ network or other telecom infrastructure.
Candidates should have to pay Rs. 200/- by bank draft drawn in favour of RailTel Corporation of Indian Limited payable at New Delhi. Candidates should scribe their name and vacancy notice number on the back side of DD (Demand Draft). The Application fee is non-refundable. For SC/ ST candidates application Fee is Rs. 100/- and they also follow this process.
The selection will be made through written test and /or interview of short-listed candidates at a place to be decided by RailTel. Selected candidates will be required to pass the requisite medical fitness Tests/ standards, as adopted by RailTel, before their appointment.
Candidates will get salary of Rs. 20,000 + EPF. Annual increment of Rs. 1400 will be applicable.
How to Apply for RailTel Recruitment 2016 Application Form
Candidates who are going to apply RailTel Job 2016 can download the Application Form. All Eligible candidates may send their applications in the prescribed format along with self attested photograph, appropriate demand draft and self-attested photocopies of the documents as mentioned in the notification in an envelope should be super scribes as Name of the post etc. before 26th August 2016. Candidates follow these given steps and fill the application form.
- Firstly check the official website of RailTel.
- Click on the career option.
- Now select the Current Job Opening option and click on this.
- Click on the link “Recruitment as Assistant Engineers on Contract Basis for Projects in Gujrat Area”.
- A PDF will be open.
- Candidates save this PDF and read all information completely.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the all mandatory filed with complete documents.
- Send this application form on postal Address.
DGM (P&A), RailTel Corporation of India,
Building no. 143, Sector-44,
UP Jal Nigam Recruitment 2016, Stenographer Merit list