Repco Bank Recruitment 2016
The Repco Bank is going to hire the 75 employee for the Probationary Officer, Junior Assistant/ Clerk posts. Recently the Repco Bank released the official notification for the Repco Bank Job 2016. Candidates are invited to fill the Repco Bank Recruitment 2016 Application Form via online mode. Candidates go on the official website repcobank.com and fill the application form before the 31st August 2016. candidates need to Repco Bank Vacancy 2016 Details and in this article we are provide the all information for the Bank Recruitment 2016. For more details candidates visit the official website of the Repco Bank. Before applying candidates must read the all eligibility criteria for various posts then fill the application form.
Repco Bank Vacancy Details 2016
- Name of Bank: Repco Bank
- Posts Number: 75
- Posts Name: Probationary Officer, Junior Assistant/ Clerk
- Start Online Application Form: 11th August 2016
- Last Date of Application Form: 31st August 2016
- Releasing Date of Admit Card: 12th September 2016 onwards
- Examination Date (Tentative): 17th September & 18th September 2016
- Job Location: Chennai
- Application Mode: Online Mode
- Official Website: repcobank.com
Repco Bank Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Repco Bank, Chennai invites applications for recruitment of Junior Assistant / Clerks and Probationary Officers. Eligible Indian National Candidates are required to Apply Online on or before 31st August 2016. So candidates check their eligibility criteria in this article.
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Post Number||Pay Scale|
|1||Probationary Officer||15||Rs. 23,700-42,020/-|
|2||Junior Assistant/ Clerk||60||Rs. 11,765-31,540/-|
- For Probationary Officer: Graduation or Post Graduation in any discipline with I class, 60% marks from any University recognized by UGC.
- For Junior Assistant/ Clerk: Graduation in any discipline from any university recognized by UGC.
The age of the candidate should not be less than 21 years and should not be more than 30 years. The age of the application for the application should be as on 1st August 2016. The age relaxation will be based on Repco Bank norms.
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Application Fee|
|General/ Others||SC/ ST/ PWD/ ECSM|
|1||Probationary Officer||Rs. 800/-||Rs. 450/-|
|2||Junior Assistant/ Clerk||Rs. 650/-||Rs. 350/-|
How to Apply for Repco Bank Recruitment 2016 @repcobank.com
- Candidates visit the Repco Bank official website repcobank.com
- Click on the link “Recruitment for the post of probationary Officer and Junior Assistant/ Clerk-2016”.
- Download the advertisement and read carefully.
- Then click on APPLY ONLINE
- For new users, candidates choose the tab Click here for New Registration and fill the all required details.
- The unique registration id and number will be generated to candidates and candidates save this information.
- Candidates login with their account using registration number and id.
- Fill the application form carefully and upload the photograph and signature in describe format.
- After complete he application form process, candidates pay the application using Payment tab.
- Candidates pay the application fee using Debit/ Credit card/ Net Banking.
- After complete application form candidates must take a print out for future uses.
- For Probationary Officer: Online Test + Group discussion + Personal Interview
- For Junior Assistant/ Clerk: Online Test
Career & Admissions Guideline
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.