SBI Recruitment 2017
Good news for all the candidates who are waiting for the Bank Recruitment 2017. The State Bank of India (SBI) has been announced the official notification for the 10 Chief Manager and 1 Deputy Manager Posts. Candidate may apply online for these posts before 13th January 2017. All interested candidates are informed go on the official website sbi.co.in and fill the State Bank of India Recruitment 2017 Application Form. Candidates firstly download advertisement read carefully and follow each instruction. Here we are giving notification link given below. Before applying candidates must check their eligibility criteria and fill the application form according tier qualification. In this article all details available related to the SBI Recruitment 2016-17.
Apply For>>NMRC Recruitment 2016-17 Apply Online
SBI Recruitment 2016-17 Details
- Name of Bank:State Bank of India (SBI)
- Name of Post: Chief Manager & Deputy Manager
- Number of Vacancies:11
- Job Location:All Over India
- Starting Date of Online Application Form:29th December 2016
- Last Date of Online Application Form:13th January 2017
- Closure for Editing Application Details: 13th January 2017
- Last Date for Printing your Application: 28th January 2017
- Online Fee Payment: 29th December 2016 to 13th January 2017
- Application Mode:Online Mode
- Official Web portal: www.sbi.co.in
SBI Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
State Bank of India (SBI) invites Apply Online Application Form from Indian citizens for appointment of various Officers posts in Specialist Cadre. Here Candidates check their eligibility field and complete their application form process.
Minimum 5 Years Post qualification experience in Analysis/ research role in Interest Rate market.
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Post Number||Education||Experience|
|1||Chief Manager||10||CAs/ MBA (Finance). Candidate with FRM/ PRM are preferred. Proficiency in Oracle/ SPSS is essential.||Minimum 7 years of post-qualification experience.|
|2||Deputy Manager||01||MBA/PGDBM with specialization in Finance from a reputed Institute.|
Candidates must noticed that the application fee is non refundable.
- For General and OBC Category Candidates: 600/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: 100/-
The age of the candidate should not be less than 26 years and should not be more than 36 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st December 2016. The age relaxation will be based on government norms.
The salary of the candidates applying for the position of various posts will be on the basis of company norms.
For more details such as pay scale, application form and more details candidates download the Notification link which is given below:
How to Apply for SBI Recruitment 2016-17 @sbi.co.in
- Candidates log in with SBI website.
- Go on the Career section and click on it.
- Choose the Latest Announcement block and click on “RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALIST CADRE ADVERTISEMENT NO. CRPD/SCO/2016-17/14”
- Download the Advertisement PDF and read completely.
- Then click on Apply online and complete their registration process.
- Fill the application form with required details.
- Pay the application fee using available option.
Selection will be based on Short listing and Personal Interview.