SBI Recruitment 2016
Good news for all the candidates who are waiting for the Bank Recruitment 2016. The State Bank of India (SBI) has been announced the official notification for 412 Specialist Cadre Officer (Assistant Manager, Developer, Test Lead, Tester, Manager & Other Posts).Candidate may apply online for these posts before 22nd October 2016. All interested candidates are informed go on the official website sbi.co.in and fill the State Bank of India Recruitment 2016 Application Form. Candidates firstly download advertisement read carefully and follow each instruction. Here we are giving notification link given below. Before applying candidates must check their eligibility criteria and fill the application form according tier qualification. In this article all details available related to the SBI Recruitment 2016.
SBI Recruitment 2016 Details
- Name of Bank: State Bank of India (SBI)
- Name of Post: Specialist Cadre Officer
- Number of Vacancies: 412
- Job Location: All Over India
- Starting Date of Online Application Form: 4th October 2016
- Last Date of Online Application Form: 22nd October 2016
- Last Date for Application Fee: 22nd October 2016
- Last Date for submission of Application form Hard Copy: 26th October 2016
- Application Mode: Online Mode
- Official Web portal:sbi.co.in
SBI Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
State Bank of India (SBI) invites Apply Online Application Form from Indian citizens for appointment of various Officers posts in Specialist Cadre. Here Candidates check their eligibility field and complete their application form process.
Candidates who are going to apply online for SBI Recruitment 2016 they must possess B.E/ B.Tech. in Computer Science / Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications / / Information Technology / Computer Applications / Electronics & Communications / Electronics & Instrumentation or M.Sc. in Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunications / Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics & Communications/ Electronics & Instrumentation /Computer Applications or MCA from Government recognized University or institution. And for more details candidates check the notification.
The age of the candidate should not be less than 21 years and should not be more than 40 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st September 2016. The age relaxation will be based on government norms.
- JMGS I:23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020/-
- MMGS II:31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950/-
- MMGS III:42020-1310/5-48570-1460/2-51490/-
Candidates are required to pay the application fee through online using Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking
- For General and Other Backward Class Category Candidates: 600/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD Category Candidates: 100/-
How to Apply for SBI Recruitment 2016 @sbi.co.in
- Candidates logon with SBI website.
- Go on the Career section and click on it.
- Choose the Latest Announcement block and click on “RECRUITMENT OF Specialist Cadre Officer
- IN SBI”
- Download the Advertisement PDF and read completely.
- Then click on Apply online and complete their registration process.
- Fill the application form with required details.
- Pay the application fee using available option.
- Candidates upload the Photograph and signature.
- After complete the application form, candidates take a print out and send to the postal address
The General Manager, State Bank of India,
Corporate Centre, Central Recruitment & Promotion Department,
Atlanta Building, 3rd floor, Plot No. 209, VBR, Block No.III, Nariman Point,
Mumbai – 400 021
Selection will be based on exam and Personal Interview.