SLBSRSV Recruitment 2016
Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha (SLBSRSV) has announced a vacancy notification for invited applicants to fill 11 Professor, Assistant professor and Associate Professor Posts. Interested applicants who are interested in teaching job can fill the SLBSRSV Recruitment 2016 Application Form via offline mode. Candidates submit their application form before last date that is 10th September 2016. For further information related to the SLBSRSV Recruitment 2016 can check our page regularly. Candidates fill the application form and send to the postal address with required documents/ certificates and other details. Candidates visit the official website slbsrsv.ac.in for download application form. Before applying application form, candidates firstly check their eligibility criteria for required post. So candidates read whole article and check all information.
SLBSRSV Teaching Recruitment 2016 Official Details
- Name of Organization: Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha (SLBSRSV)
- Number of Post: 11
- Name of Post: Professor, Assistant & Associate Professor
- Application Mode: Offline Mode
- Job Location: Delhi
- Last Date of Application Form Submission: 10th September 2016
- Official Website: slbsrsv.ac.in
Check Eligibility Criteria for SLBSRSV Recruitment 2016
Candidates who are interested in the lectureship and they want to make their future in teacher line then they can apply for the professor and Assistant/ Associate professor in the SLBSRSV. The university has been released the notice about SLBSRSV Recruitment 2016 and interested candidates can fill the application form but firstly check their eligibility these are describing below:
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Post Number||Education|
|1||Professor||01||Ph.D. qualification in any discipline and published work of high quality|
|2||Associate Professor||02||Good academic records with a Ph.D degree in the concerned/ allied/ relevant discipline and complete master degree with 55% marks.|
|3||Assistant Professor||08||Good academic records with at least 55% marks or an equivalent grade B in the 7 point scale with latter grades O,A,B,C, D,E & F at Acharya or Master Degree level|
- For Professor Post: PB-4 Rs. 37400-67000/- + AGP Rs. 10000/-
- For Associate Professor: PB-4 Rs. 37400-67000/- + AGP Rs. 9000/-
- For Assistant Professor: PB-3 Rs. 15600-39100/- + AGP Rs. 6000/-
Candidates must pay the application fee in offline mode. Candidates applying on application form are required to enclose a Demand Draft drawn in favour of Registrar Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, New Delhi
- For Unreserved Category Candidates: 250/-
- For SC/ ST Category Candidates: 60/-
How to fill SLBSRSV Teaching Recruitment 2016 Application Form
Participants who are applying for Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha vacancy, they can follow below mention steps to prepare application form:
- First of all go to official website of SLBSRSV that is slbsrsv.ac.in
- Select “Vacancy” tab and click on it.
- Press “Download Details” beside “Vacancy for teaching post”.
- A PDF file will open with all the details about the posts.
- Read all the details and prepare an application form in a prescribed format.
- Attest all the documents related to the posts along with application fee receipt.
- Then go on the download block and click on it.
- Select the candidates “Download: Application form for teaching Post” link and click on it.
- Candidates fill the application form in prescribe manner and then
- Place all the documents in an envelope and super script it with the name of the posts and send it to below mention address.
Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha,
B-4, Qutab Institutional Area, Shaheed Jeet Singh Marg,
New Delhi – 110 016
After screening of application form, candidates will be called for personal interview and skill test.
Career & Admissions Guideline
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.