South Indian Bank Recruitment 2016
The South Indian Bank recruitment is considered Probationary Officer level job opportunity for West Bengal State and interested and eligible candidates who want their career in public sector bank. The South Indian Bank released the South Indian Bank Recruitment 2016 Notification for 10 Probationary Officer vacant posts. So candidates apply for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2016 Application Form through online mode. In this article we are providing all information regarding South Indian Bank Vacancy 2016. Candidates fill the application form when it will available on official website southindianbank.com. So those candidates who are going to appear for South Indian PO Recruitment 2016 need to read whole article then complete the other process.
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2016 Details
- Name of Bank: South Indian Bank
- Name of Post: Probationary Officer
- Number of Post: 10
- Job Location: In West Bengal State
- Application Mode: Online Mode
- Starting Date of Online Registration: 4th October 2016
- Last Date of Online Registration: 20th October 2016
- Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of Application Form : 25th October 2016
- Official Web Portal: southindianbank.com
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who want to fill the application form must check their education qualification, age and other details then apply for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2016.
Candidates must have Graduation Degree from Recognized University having completed a regular 10+2+3 course and securing minimum 60% marks in 10th /12th and Graduation Aggregate.
Eligible candidates no more than 26 years as on 31st December 2016. The upper age limit will be relaxed by 5 years for the SC/ ST Category Candidates.
The probation period is six month. The candidate’s confirmation will be subject to satisfactory performance during probation.
The Probationary Officer salary will be Rs. 11765-31540/- + DA + HRA + Other Allowances.
- For General Category Candidates: 400/-
- For SC/ ST Category Candidates: 100/-
How to Apply for South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2016
This is the golden chance for the candidates who are looking for the latest private bank job in south of India may apply Online South Indian Bank vacancy 2016. Candidates have to keep all the necessary documents, scanned copies of academic documents, passport size photograph and signature of the candidates. They have to follow steps:
- Log on South Indian Bank Official website i.e. www.southindianbank.com
- Click on career block and search the link related post i.e. “Recruitment of South Indian Bank 2016” application form.
- Hit tab Apply Now.
- Fill up all the mandatory details with correct data.
- Upload all the necessary documents to the application form.
- Affix the photograph and signature to the space assigned for it.
- Recheck the form details again.
- Click on submit button.
- After this process system will be generated a unique id and password.
- Candidates save this information carefully for taking a print out of the Admit Card for written test.
- Use the challan form and remit the application fee in any branches of the South Indian Bank.
- Keep hard copy of filled application form and send to postal Address.
DEPUTY GENERAL MANAGER,
THE SOUTH INDIAN BANK LTD,
REGIONAL OFFICE- KOLKATA,
DOOR NO: 20A, WARD NO:63, IST FLOOR,
FLAT NO.1, PARK STREET,
KOLKATA. PIN – 700 016”
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
Career & Admissions Guideline
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.