SSC Recruitment 2016
Finally the most awaited application form SSC JE Notification is released by SSC (Staff Selection Commission). Now the engineering diploma/ BE/ B.Tech Pass out candidates are going to apply online for SSC JE Recruitment 2016. The SSC JE Recruitment 2016 Online Application is started from 1st October to 31st October 2016. Candidates who are looking SSC JE Recruitment 2016 Notification then they can get here which direct link is given below. Candidates visit the official website ssconline.nic.in and fill the SSC JE Vacancy 2016 Application Form. Here candidates must check the Eligibility Criteria, Pay Scale, age Limit, how Apply Online and more details about SSC JE Exam 2017. All candidates are informed that they check our site regularly, we provide all details about Latest Recruitment.
SSC JE Recruitment 2016 Notification
- Name of Organization: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
- Name of Post: Junior Engineer
- Number of Vacancy: 17
- Job Category: Central Government
- Job Location: All Over India
- Application Mode: Online Mode
- Starting Date of Online Application: 1st October 2016
- Last Date of Online Application: 31st October 2016
- Official Website: ssc.nic.in
Every year many numbers of candidates are going to participate into this SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment to given concerned examination. SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017 is out to select and appoint most desirable persons for vacant post. Check out here SSC JE Exam Recruitment.
SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
All interested and eligible candidates who are searching job in SSC then they can apply for SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016. Here we are giving all details related to the recruitment and eligibility so candidates check their eligibility before applies application form.
Candidates should have completed B.E. / B.Tech. / Diploma in Civil, Mechanical and Electrical Engineer relevant specialization from any approved institution / board.
All eligible candidates minimum age should be 18 years and age relaxation will be applicable as per Government Norms.
Candidates must notify that the application fee is non refundable and candidates must deposit application fee through Online and Offline mode.
- For General and OBC Category Candidates:100/-
- For Reserved and Women Category Candidates: No Fees
How to Apply Online for SSC JE Recruitment 2016
- All candidates are required to go on the official website of SSC i.e. ssc.nic.in.
- Candidates firstly read all notification carefully.
- Candidates click on Recruitment related link and go on the Part-I Registration option.
- In Part-I registration, candidates fill the basic information.
- Candidates check the details and make any corrections in the application.
- Candidates should press on “I agree” button.
- Then page will generate the registration number, candidate’s note down the registration number.
- After complete the Part-I registration, candidates scanned their photograph and signature.
- Candidates apply for Part-II registration and pay the application fee in available mode.
- Candidates upload the photograph and signature in describe format.
- After complete the 2nd registration candidates must take a print out of application form for future uses.
Candidates will be shortlisted and recommended for appointment by the Commission on the basis of their total marks in the Paper – I & II and preference for the posts.
Career & Admissions Guideline
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.