SSC MTS Recruitment 2017
The SSC formally known as Staff Selection Commission is a well-reputed organization to recruit most eligible employer for various central government and offices. There are many opportunities for 12th pass candidates and in which the SSC Recruitment, CHSL, MTS and various other. Applicant those are searching SSC MTS Vacancy 217 Notification here and there that the recruitment cell will soon be published application form to start the process of it. No of job seeker are have the interest to appear in them first of all download SSC MTS Recruitment 2017 Notification to follow all insertion. Candidates who are interested in this Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) jobs need to apply online through the SSC MTS Online Application Form which details are given below.
Apply For>>SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2017
Details of SSC MTS Recruitment 2017
- Name of Organization: Staff Selection Commission
- Name of Exam: SSC Multi Tasking Staff Exam 2017
- Post Name: Multi Tasking Staff
- Application Mode: Online Mode
- Job Category: Government Job
- Number of Post: 8300 Posts
- Job Location: All Over India
- Date of Advertisement: 31st December 2016
- Date of Examination: 16th March, 30th March & 7th March 2017
- Last Date of Application form: 31st January 2017
- Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in
Every year the recruitment cell of SSC notify all interested candidates through official notification to getting SSC MTS Application Form through online mode. We inform that there are no other modes to submit form and application fee. According to yearly calendar, the application form will start in December 2016 on it the official link. After release notification and link application form we will update this page with latest information and application form link.
Download>>SSC MTS Notification 2017
SSC MTS Vacancy 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Interested candidates those want to apply application form, complete their 10th class school education from a central or state recognized board with minimum qualification marks.
Applicant ages limitation to SSC MTS Job 2017 less than 25 year and upper than 18 year. Age relaxes to all reserve categories as per official notification, which one release on 24th December 2016.
Apply For>>UP LT Grade Teacher Recruitment 2017
SSC MTS 2017 Application Form
Candidates complete their application process till last date using these steps:
- The online submission of the application may be made at website ssconline.nic.in.
- Candidate should read the instructions carefully before making any entry or selecting options. Candidate should supply all the required details while filling up the online form. Mandatory fields are marked with * (asterisk) sign. The filling of online application:
- Registration Part-I (In case not registered earlier)
- In Registration Part, candidates will have to fill basic information. On submission of details, candidates shall be prompted to check the details and make any correction in the registration.
- Then a page with Registration ID and password will appear. Note down the Registration ID and password and keep it safely. The application procedure is incomplete without application part. Application part requires filling of payment details, uploading of photograph and scanned signature. On-line application will be complete only if scanned signature and photo are uploaded as per instructions.
- To the pay fee in cash, candidates should take a printout of challan generated online after completion of Application Part and deposit the requisite fee in pay branch of State Bank of India and then continue within the stipulated date and time.
- Candidates are advised to go through the instructions carefully before filling up the application form.
- Request for change/correction in any particular in the Application Form shall not be entertained under any circumstances. The Staff Selection Commission will not be responsible for any consequence arising out of not acceptance of any correction/addition/deletion in any particular filled in application form whatever the reasons may be.
- After successfully submission of application form candidates must take a printout application form for confirmation and future uses.