Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2016
The Syndicate Bank is going to hire the 37 employee for the Temporary Attender Posts. Recently the Syndicate Bank released the official notification for the Syndicate Bank Job 2016. Candidates are invited to fill the Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2016 Application Form in the prescribe format. Candidates go on the official website and check the more details and submit the application form before the 22nd October 2016.candiates need to Syndicate Bank Vacancy 2016 Details and in this article we are provide the all information for the Bank Recruitment 2016.. Before applying candidates must read the all eligibility criteria for various posts then fill the application form.
Syndicate Bank Vacancy Details 2016
- Name of Bank: Syndicate Bank
- Posts Number: 37
- Posts Name: Temporary Attender
- Job Location: Across India
- Job Category: Central Government
- Recruitment Announced Date: 1st October 2016
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form: 22nd October 2016
- Official Website: syndicatebank.in
Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
All candidates are informed that before fill application form they must check their eligibility criteria according vacancy.
|Sr. No.||District Panel||Number of Post||Category wise Post|
A pass in 10th standard and candidates should not have passed intermediate or 12th or 10+2 Examination.
Candidates must be containing minimum age 18 years and maximum age 26 years and the age relaxation is based on the Government Norms.
How to Apply for Syndicate Bank Job 2016
- The Syndicate Bank recruits the Temporary Attender for the vacant seats. The official notification and advertisement published in employee news paper few days before and all latest update will be uploaded. All eligible interested candidates can fill the application form in offline mode form 22nd October 2016. Candidates must follow these steps and complete the application process.
- Candidates go on the official website of the Syndicate Bank i.e. www.syndicatebank.in.
- Go on Announcement Block and choose the Career option.
- Current opening window will be opened.
- Candidates click on it Announcement or Revised Announcement Option.
- A PDF will be open, candidates save PDF and read carefully.
- Candidates must take a hard copy of application form.
- Candidates fill the application form carefully.
- Attached the photograph and all required document such as.
- Copy of Education Qualification
- Copy of Caste Certificate
- Copy of Employment Exchange Registration
- Copy of Date of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Medical Certificate
- After complete all process candidates post the application form on postal address
The Assistant General Manager,
Syndicate Bank, Regional Office,
Personnel Cell, Pawan Commercial complex,
Daba Gardens Main Road, 2nd floor,
Eligible shortlisted candidates shall be called for Written Test to be conducted by respective Regional Office (district wise). The centre for the written test, date and time will be informed to the eligible candidates individually. The selection will be on the basis of performance in the Written test and subject to the reservation provisions for SC/ST/OBC/PHs, Ex-servicemen and other categories as per the rules in force.