Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment 2016
The Telangana Postal Circle need to well skilled and energetic candidates for the Postman and Mail Guard post. The Telangana Postal circle released the Telangana Postal Circle Notification 2016 for the 75 posts in the Postal Divisions/ Units in Telangana Postal Circle. This is the great job opportunity for the job applicants who are searching TS Postman Job 2016. Candidates go on the official website and fill the TS Postal Circle Recruitment 2016 Application Form through online mode before last date of 4th September 2016. In this article we are providing the all information related to the Telangana Recruitment 2016 like as Education criteria, age limit, application fee, selection process, how to apply for application form etc. and for more details visit the official website appost.in.
Telangana Postal Recruitment 2016 Details
- Organization Name: Telangana Postal Circle Department
- Post Name: Postman/ Mail guard
- Post Number: 75
- Job Category: Central Government
- Last Date of Online Application Form: 4th September 2016
- Application Mode: Online Mode
- Official Web Portal: appost.in
Eligibility Criteria for TS Postal Circle Recruitment 2016
Before applying application form, candidates must check the eligibility criteria and job related terms. If candidates full fill the all required field then they can apply for the job.
- For Postman: Matriculation/SSC from a recognized Board or University.
- For Mail Guard: Matriculation/SSC from a recognized Board or University.
Candidates must take the minimum age 18 years and maximum 27 years age. The age limit relaxable for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes up to 5 years and for candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes up to 3 years & others in accordance with the instructions issued by the Government of India from time to time. Age relaxation for Ex Servicemen would be as per extant orders of Govt. of India issued from time to time.
The pay scale for selected candidates will be Rs. 5200 – 20200 with Grade Pay of Rs.2000 + admissible allowance.
- Application Fee: All participate candidates must pay the application form registration fee Rs. 100/-.
- Examination Fee: Candidates who are belonging form OC/ OBC (only for man candidates) and Ex-service men (OC/ OBS) must pay the examination Fee Rs. 400/- and all female/ SC/ ST candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee.
Online Application Form for TS Postman Recruitment 2016
All candidates who will participate in the TS Postman Recruitment 2016 Exam can fill their application form through online mode. Candidates must complete their application form process on or before 4th September 2016. In this page we are mentioning the all steps for the complete the application form process. At the application form applying time, candidates must attach the required document. So all candidates read all instruction and Notice before the applying application form.
- In first step, candidates go on the official website.
- Go on the POSTMAN/ MAIL GUARD RECRUITMENT EXAM 2016-17
- Search the link “Online Submission of Application for Postman/ Mail Guard 2016-17 recruitment Test (Telangana Circle)” for the application form and click on this link.
- If candidates already registered in the appost site then login with their account using Unique ID and Date of payment.
- For fresher candidates, firstly create their account on appost site then fill the application form using their required information.
- Candidates upload their recent color photo and signature in declared format size.
- Click on the submit button.
- Candidates must take a print out for the future uses.
Based on the marks obtained in the Aptitude Test, a merit list of qualified candidates will be prepared in each Postal/RMS Division separately. Selection will be made in the respective unit based on the merit list among the candidates applied for that particular Division.