TISS Recruitment 2016
The Tata Institute of Social Science (TISS) has been announced the TISS Recruitment 2016 Notification for recruitment process in which candidates are going to select total number of posts 20 for academic and Non Academic seats. This is big opportunity for all candidates who are finding job in Maharashtra State. Candidates check the official website tiss.edu and fill the TISS Recruitment 2016 Application Form through online mode. Candidates complete their online registration on or before 30th September 2016. Every year Tata Institute of Social Science releases the many vacancies in various departments. For more information about TISS Mumbai Recruitment 2016 information like education, selection process, age limit and others details are available here. Candidates directly download the official notification of the TISS Recruitment 2016 from on this page. Notification link is given below:
TISS Mumbai Recruitment 2016 Official Details
- Name of Institute: Tata Institute of Social Science (TISS)
- Number of Post: 20
- Name of Post: Professor & Assistant Professor, Non Academic Posts
- Job Category: State Government
- Job Location: Mumbai
- Application Mode: Online Mode
- Last Date of On line Registration: 30th September 2016
- Official Web Portal: www.tiss.edu
TISS Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates check their eligibility criteria before applying online registration that are described given below:
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Post Number||Education|
|For Academic Post|
|1||Swami Vivekananda Chair Professor||01||Master and Ph.D degree|
|2||Professor||01||Master’s and Ph.D. in Law, Political Sciences, Anthropology, Economics and other Social
|3||Associate Professor||03||Master’s and Ph.D. Anthropology, Architecture and Planning, Economics,
Education, Engineering, History, Law, Management, Psychology, Sociology, Social Work, and inter-disciplinary areas of social, health, management, development, habitat, disaster and climate sciences and active engagement in research with strong publications record
|For Non-Academic Post|
|4||Manager (Legal)||01||Bachelor’s degree in Law with 60% marks|
|5||Assistant Librarian||01||Master’s Degree in Library Science / Information Science / Documentation Science
or an equivalent professional degree with at least 55% marks
|6||System Analyst Cum programmer||01||A Master’s degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC 7 point scale in Computer Science/Computer
Applications/Statistics/Mathematics (with Statistics)/Operations Research/Physics or
Economics (with Statistics)/Commerce
|7||Psychiatric Social Worker||01||
Master’s Degree in Social Work with at least 55% marks
|9||Stenographer Grade II||04||A Bachelor’s degree with 100 w.p.m. in English shorthand and 40 w.p.m. in English typewriting speed, with MSC-IT or equivalent computer course|
|10||Stenographer Grade III||04||A Bachelor’s degree with 80 w.p.m. in English shorthand and 30 w.p.m. in English typewriting speed, with MSC-IT or equivalent computer course|
|11||Upper Division Clerk||01||Minimum B.Com. with MSC-IT|
|12||Telephone Operator||01||12th) pass with certificate course in telephone
operating and experience on Electronic PABX system
Candidates must check the official notification. Age relaxation benefits to the reserved candidates will be applicable as per Government norms.
- For General/ OBC Category Candidates: 1000/-
- For SC/ ST category Candidates: No Fee
How to Apply Online For TISS Recruitment 2016
- All eligible candidates go on the official website of TISS.
- Select the Career Section and click on it.
- Go on the “Applications are invited for various teaching and Non teaching positions” link and click on Apply Now
- For new users, candidates complete their online registration process select Click Here Option.
- System will be generated email and password, candidates save it and login with their account.
- Fill the application form and submit the online application fee.
- After complete this process candidates save their application form on their system and take a print out for future uses.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in Interview conducted by Tata Institute of Social Sciences.
Career & Admissions Guideline
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.