TNPSC Recruitment 2016
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has announced the Recruitment exam notification for the Group-IV Service. The Tamil Nadu PSC consists the 5451 vacancies for Junior Assistant, Typist, Field Surveyor, Junior assistant (Security), Bill Collector, Draftsman and Steno-Typist Grade-III. The TNPSC released the TNPSC Recruitment 2016 official notification for the vacant seats. Eligible candidates can fill the TNPSC Recruitment 2016 Application Form through online process. Firstly candidates read the all instructions related to TNPSC Grade-IV Recruitment 2016 then fill the application form. Candidates regularly check our page for latest Government Jobs 2016. In this article we are providing TNPSC Vacancy 2016 Details and more information candidates visit the official website.
TNPSC Vacancy 2016 Details
- Name of Organization: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
- Name of Posts: Grade-IV Service
- Number of Posts: 5451
- Advertisement Date: 9th August 2016
- Last date of Application Form: 8th September 2016
- Last date for Application Fee: 11th September 2016
- Date of Examination: 6th November 2016
- Official Site: tnpsc.gov.in
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Post Number||Education Qualification|
|1||Junior Assistant||2345||Matriculation (SSLC / 10th Class) Pass or its equivalent examination|
|2||Junior Assistant (Security)||121||Matriculation (SSLC / 10th Class) Pass or its equivalent examination|
|3||Bill Collector, Grade-I||08||Matriculation (SSLC / 10th Class) Pass or its equivalent examination|
|4||Field Surveyor||532||Matriculation (SSLC / 10th Class) Pass or its equivalent examination.|
|5||Draftsman||327||Matriculation (SSLC / 10th Class) Pass or its equivalent examination|
|6||Typist||1714||Must have passed SSLC, Must have passed the Government Technical Examination in Typewriting.|
|7||Steno-Typist, Grade – III||404||Must have passed SSLC, Must have passed the Government Technical Examination in Typewriting and in shorthand.|
Candidates who belong to SC/ ST category must have 18 to 35 years age and candidates who are trained in Survey in ITI in Tamil Nadu, in respect posts of Draftsman and Field Surveyor. 18 to 30 years for others.
- For Junior Assistant, Junior Assistant (Security), Bill Collector, Grade-I, Field Surveyor, Draftsman, Typist: Rs. 5200 – 20200 + Grade Pay 2400/-
- For Steno-Typist, Grade-III: 2300 -> (PB-1) Rs. 5200 – 20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2800/-
How to Apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2016 Application Form
The TNPSC released the notifications for the vacant seats, so all eligible candidates can fill the application form for the vacant seats. Candidates can complete the application form process till 8th September 2016. After the last date, the application form will be rejected. So all candidates visit he official website tnpsc.gov.in and apply for the application form. Candidates must follow these steps and complete the process.
- Firstly, go on the TNPSC web portal.
- Click on the Notification Block and choose the Latest Notification Option.
- Search the link “POSTS INCLUDED IN GRP-IV SERVICES, 2015 – 2016” and select the Apply online.
- Check the status and apply for the registration.
- Candidates who have already registered in One Time Registration shall enter their Login ID and Password to apply further. If you have not registered in One Time Registration then register their account.
- After this process, fill the application form with required information and documents.
- Finally click on the submit button.
TNPSC Recruitment 2016 Information
Applications are invited only through online mode up to 8th September 2016 for admission to the Written Examination for direct recruitment against the vacancies in the following posts included in
Group-IV Services for the year 2015-2016.
Application Fee: All Candidates must have to paid the application fee Rs. 50/-. This one time registration fees and examination is Rs. 75/-.
Selection Process: Candidates must be selected based on the written examination marks. The Commission website will be announced Certification Verification list. After verification, the eligible candidates will be called for the counselling and allot the post according their category and rank.