TRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2016
The Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board (TRB) has been declared recruitment notification for the 192 Assistant Professor posts in various engineering colleges. Candidates who want teaching job in Tamil Nadu State can fill the TRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2016 Application Form through offline mode on or before 7th September 2016. Teacher Recruitment Board TN has invited applications on Direct Recruitment basis of written exam held on 22nd October 2016.The important details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process, pay scale, how to apply, and important dates are mentioned below. Candidates can also visit the official website www.trb.tn.nic.in for the detailed notification or can download the link below.
TRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2016 Information
- Name of Organization: Teacher Recruitment Board of Tamil Nadu (TRB)
- Name of Post: Assistant Professor
- Number of Post: 192
- Last Date of Application Form: 7th September 2016
- Examination Date: 22nd October 2016
- Application Mode: Offline Mode
- Job Location: Tamil Nadu State
- Official Website: trb.tn.nic.in
TRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Applications are invited for the Assistant Professor Posts in the Government Engineering Colleges, Government of Tamil Nadu. Candidates who belong to the teaching field can apply for the posts. Candidates should check their eligibility criteria before fill application form.
- Assistant Professor (Engineering Subject): E. or B.Tech and M.E. or M.Tech. in the relevant Branch of Engineering or Technology with First Class or its equivalent either in B.E or B.Tech. /M.E. or M.Tech.
- Assistant Professor (Non-Engineering Subject): Master’s Degree in the relevant subject with good academic record with not less than 55% of marks or an equivalent Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) from an Indian University or an equivalent Degree from a Foreign University, and Pass in the National Eligibility Test (NET) for Lecturers conducted by the UGC, Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) or similar test accredited by the University Grants Commission. Provided that holders of Ph.D Degree are exempted from passing the said test
Candidates should not be over 57 years of age as on 1st July 2016.
Rs. 15600-39100/-+ Grade Pay Rs. 6000/-
- For Unreserved Candidates: 600/-
- For Reserved Candidates: 300/-
How to Apply for TRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2016
The OMR Application Form along with Prospectus can be purchased from 17th August to 7th September 2016 in person from the Office of the Chief Educational Officers of all 32 Districts in Tamil Nadu on payment of Rs.100/- in cash towards the cost of the Application Form and Prospectus. Candidates are advised to submit the filled-in application forms at the Office of the Chief Educational Officer concerned on or before 7th September 2016 up to 5.00 P.M.
The fee should be paid by the candidates in any Branch of STATE BANK OF INDIA / INDIAN OVERSEAS BANK using only the prescribed challan attached with the prospectus. Payment of examination fees in any other method will not be accepted. The prescribed challan contains certain details of the fees, Application number, account number for the specific recruitment etc., Candidates have to write the Name of the Bank where the candidates make the payment, the date of payment, fee remittance branch code and bank journal number in the relevant columns in the application form.
Candidates will be selected for this job position on the basis of their performance in the written examination.
Career & Admissions Guideline
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.