United Bank of India Admit Card 2016
The United Bank of India is a member of Banking Codes and Standard Boards of India (BCSBI). The UBI is going to conduct the Probationary Officers (PO) in JMG Scale-I recruitment exam on 7th August 2016. All candidates who has been filled the registration form for the exam can download their UBI PO Hall Ticket 2016 on the official website of the United Bank of India. The candidates who will qualify the PO Exam will be recruited in JMG Scale-I and recruit candidates must have one year diploma in Banking and Finance course. The candidate who have not download their hall ticket, quickly download UBI Exam Admit Card 2016 on the official site because the bank will provide the admit card till 7th August 2016.
The United Bank of India has been released the Admit Card 2016 for the Probationary officer on 26th July 2016. The UBI Recruitment exam date is 7th August 2016 and exam will conduct on this date. All candidates who are going to appearing in online examination for the company Secretary and Security Officer (JMS). The Bank provides the 100 Posts for the PO. Some details required when download the UBI PO Admit Card 2016.
- Registration number
- Date of Birth
Download the UBI PO Hall Ticket 2016
- Visit the official website of UBI
- Click on the Recruitment Option.
- Search the link “ Click Here to Download Call Letter For Online Examination ”
- Go on the Login Credential.
- Enter the Registration No/ Roll no. and Password/ Date of Birth.
- Click on login button.
- Candidates will get their call letter, they can save it or download for the examination hall.
UBI Exam Admit Card 2016
The admit card considered the information related the exam such as exam name, exam venue, exam time , candidates name, candidates registration id, roll number etc.The UBI Admit card has been released on 26th July 2016. The candidate will not be allowed for online examination without the admit card. Candidates who will qualify the PO online Exam 2016, then these candidates will be invited for the personal interview round. The bank will not provide the duplicate admit card for the exam. The registration number and date of birth is most important part for the admit card without this details candidates can’t download their admit card.
- Registration Number: REGISTRATION NOis generated at the time of registration and displayed on the screen. These are also sent to the candidate immediately upon successful registration, by way of auto generated email acknowledgement, at the email address registered by him.
- Date of Birth: Candidate should ensure that the DATE OF BIRTH is same as they had entered at the time of registration. Candidate can refer the APPLICATION PRINT for the DATE OF BIRTH entered by them. The date of Birth should be entered in DD-MM-YY format.
Bank may send the UBI PO Call Letter 2016 via SMS and E-Mail, so candidates can check their e-mail id or phone for the call letter. Candidates should carry admit card for the online exam and personal interview for the Probationary Officers. Candidates must be remember that without admit card candidates will not be allowed in the examination hall for the exam.
NOTE: candidates must carry Admit Card and ID Proof when they will come to exam.
Career & Admissions Guideline
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.