UPPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2016
The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has been released a notification for UPPSC Recruitment 2016. UPPSC Recruitment is going to be conducted to fill UPPSC Civil Judge Vacancy 2016 for Judge Judicial Service Department post. There are total 218 Civil Judge vacancies in Uttar Pradesh State. So all candidates who are eligible and want to apply for UPPSC Judicial Service Recruitment 2016. Candidates are advised to read eligibility criteria before going to apply for recruitment. UPPSC Recruitment 2016 Application Form will be submitted through online mode only, no other mode of application will be allowed. Application form should complete on or before 31st August 2016. Candidates visit the official website uppsc.up.nic.in for the application process.
UPPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2016 Notification
- Name of Organization: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)
- Name of Post: UP Judicial Service Civil Judge
- Number of Post: 218
- Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
- Application Mode: Online Mode
- Last Date of Application Form Submission: 31st August 2016
- Official Portal: uppsc.up.nic.in
UPSSC Judicial Service Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
All participating candidates should have fulfilled following eligibility criteria. If candidate will find non eligible for recruitment they will be terminated by authority from recruitment process.
The candidate should have completed their Bachelor of Law from any recognized law university of UP or should be a registered advocate and should also have the knowledge of Hindi of Devangari language.
Candidate’s age should lie between 21 year to 35 year as on 1st July 2017. Candidates must not have born before 2nd July 1982 and after 1st July 1995.
Rs.27700/- to Rs.44770/- with additional grade pays.
- For General & OBC Category Candidates: 125/-
- For SC/ ST Category Candidates: 65/-
- For PWD Candidates: 25/- online processing fees. (no examination fee)
How to Apply for UPPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2016 @ uppsc.up.nic.in
All participating candidates can check her for application process. Step wise step application process:
- Candidates go on the official website of UPPSC.
- On clicking “Apply”, Candidate Registration will be displayed. Basic Registration form will be displayed on clicking the ‘Candidate Registration’ respective to examination.
- After filling the basic registration form, the candidates must check all the information filled by them.
- After being fully satisfied with all the information filled, click on ‘Submit Application’.
- “Print Registration Slip” shall be displayed and Print of Registration Slip must be taken by clicking on Print Registration Slip.
- After the completion of the procedure of first stage, ‘Fee to be deposited [in INR]’ shall be click on link “Click here to proceed for payment”.
- After clicking the above caption of “Click here to proceed for payment”, home page of State Bank MOPS (Multi Option Payment System) shall
- The candidates are required to enter all the required information in the format. The photo and signature duly scanned shall be uploaded.
- Candidates may click “PREVIEW” to see for themselves that all entries and information are correctly.
- After satisfying themselves should click “Submit” button.
- After clicking the ‘Submit’ button, the candidate may take a print of the application to preserve it with them.
- In the event of any discrepancies, the candidate will be required to submit the said print in the office of the Commission, otherwise his/her request shall not be entertained.
Candidates will be shortlisted for next round on basis obtaining marks in written examination.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2016 Apply for 259 Posts