UPPSC Recruitment 2017
Good news for all Uttar Pradesh candidates who have completed their graduation in B.Sc. Nursing and they are waiting for the government job. The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has been released a notification for UPPSC Recruitment 2017. UPPSC Recruitment is going to be conducted to fill UPPSC Staff Nurse Vacancy 2017 for Nursing Department post. There are total 3838 Staff Nurse Vacancies in Uttar Pradesh State. So all candidates who are eligible and want to apply for UPPSC Nurse Recruitment 2017 then go on the official website and apply online. Candidates are advised to read eligibility criteria before going to apply for recruitment. UPPSC Recruitment 2017 Application Form will be submitted through online mode only, no other mode of application will be allowed. The application form should complete on or before 13th February 2017. Candidates visit the official website uppsc.up.nic.in for the application process.
Apply For>>HAL Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017 Notification
- Name of the Organization: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)
- Name of Post: Staff Nurse
- Number of Post:3838
- Application Mode: Online Mode
- Job Category: State Level Job
- Job Location: Uttar Pradesh State
- Starting Date of Application Form:12th January 2017
- Last Date for Online Registration:13th February 2017
- Last Date of Fee Deposit in the Bank:9th February 2017
- Official Website: www.uppsc.up.nic.in
The UPPSC to conduct various recruitment examinations to almost Uttar Pradesh Government and subordinate department. Every year many numbers of candidates select to various rotation and post in the various department. Now the recruitment cell has released notification regarding invite all applicant those wait to UPPSC Staff Nurse Jobs 2017 Notification. Interested candidates submit application form start preparation of written examination and exam will conduct as soon as possible after getting the application form.
Download>> Syndicate Bank PO Admit Card 2017
UPSSC Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
For the Staff Nurse Post, all interested candidate check their eligibility then apply for the application task. Here are giving all details related to the eligibility. So candidates check it…
- The Post of staff Nurse Female must possess High School Examination with Science and qualified Intermediate Examination of the Board of High School and Intermediate Education, Uttar Pradesh or an Examination recognized by the government.
- Candidates possess Diploma in General nursing and Midwifery of B.Sc. Degree in nursing registrable with the U.P. Nurses and Midwives Council.
- Candidates have Diploma in Psychiatry registrable with the U.P. Nurses and Midwives Council.
- Candidates possess registration certificate from U.P. Nurses and Midwives Council as Nurse and Psychiatry.
- For the General & OBC Category Candidates: 125/-
- For SC & ST Category Candidates: 65/-
- For Handicapped Candidates: 25/-
Candidates must have the minimum age of 21 years and must not have crossed the age of 40 years on 1st July 2017 i.e. they must have not been born earlier than 2nd July 1977 and not later than 1st July 1996. Age relaxation for the reserved category candidates will be based on the Uttar Pradesh Government Rules.
Rs.9300-34800, Grade Pay Rs. 4600/-, Non-Gazetted
Download>> UPPSC Staff Nurse 2017 Notification
How to Apply for UPPSC Recruitment 2017
- Candidates are required go to the official link of UPPSC.
- Now candidates choose an option of All Notification/ Advertisement and click on it.
- Choose of Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017.
- Click on Apply online Option to registration.
- Fill registration and get application ID and Password.
- Now applicant pays online application fee and complete registration.
- Submit this application form before the last date of it.
- Take a print out of filled application form for future uses.
All application form applicant will be select to all vacant post basis on written examination, personal interview and then documents verification.
Career & Admissions Guideline
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.