UPSC Recruitment 2016
All candidates who completed their Bachelor degree in Engineer and want to job in Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) then apply for the UPSE ESE Recruitment 2016. The UPSC recently announced the 440 Engineering Service for vacant seats. Candidates visit our site and get the all information related to the UPSC Recruitment 2016. Here we are providing direct link of UPSC ESE Recruitment 2016 Notification that is given below. Candidates visit the official website www.upsc.gov.in for fill the online application form. Candidates complete their online application form from 28th September to 26th October 2016. Candidates must notice that the application form will complete in two parts like Registration Part-I and Registration Part-II and candidates get application ID and Password to apply application form and submit all details. For the more details of UPSC Engineering Service Exam 2017 read whole article carefully.
UPSC ESE Recruitment 2016 Official Details
- Name of Department: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
- Name of Post: For all Engineering Streams
- Number of Post: 440
- Job Category: Government Job
- Application Mode: Online Mode
- Commencement of Online Application Form: 28th September 2016
- Last Date Online Application Form: 26th October 2016
- Date of Examination: 8th January 2017
- Official Portal: upsc.gov.in
UPSC Engineering Service Exam 2016 Eligibility Criteria
All the interested candidates in this UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2017 posts, they must have a degree in engineering from a reputed university and college and passed sections A and B (read section A & B details in the Notification) of the Institution examination of the institution of engineers.
The candidates applying in this UPSC IES Exam Application Form 2017 must not be must not have lower age than 21 years and above 30 years as on 1st January 2017.
All candidates are informed that they must deposit the application fee via online mode that mode is available in the application form.
- For the General/ OBC Category Candidates: 200/-
- For Reserved Category Candidates: No Fee
UPSC ESE 2017 Application Form
UPSC also known as Union Public Service Commission is a organization body to conduct various type examination like Engineering, Public Service, Civil Service Examination, Medical Examination and other to recruit eligible applicant. Every year no of applicant register their application form on it official links various post and position. Now it has release a recruitment notification related to UPSC Indian Engineering Services Exam 2017. Applicant those are searching UPSC ESE Job 2016 here and there now apply application form and start preparation of written examination. The recruitment cell will provide all study material on it official page to fully preparation of examination.
How to Apply Online for UPSC ESE 2017
- Candidates Login the UPSC official website.
- Then click on the registration part-I link and fill the required details.
- After registration, you will get a unique id and password, keep it safe for future use.
- Now, fill the UPSC ESE online form very carefully with all details which are asked.
- Upload all the required scan copies of documents.
- Deposit the application fee.
- Now fill the transaction ID details and transaction date, if, payment is done through cash.
- Then click on “continue” and check the details of fee and submit the UPSC ESE form.
- Now take a hard copy of filled form and attach the attested photo-copies of all documents and keep it for future use.
Application form applied applicant selection will be made bases on written examination, personal interview and then document verification.
Career & Admissions Guideline
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.