- Name of Conducting Body: Uttar Pradesh Technical University (UPTU)
- Name of Exam: Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination 2017
- Application Process: Online Mode
- Category: Application Form
- Official Website: www.uptu.ac.in
The Uttar Pradesh Technical University (UPTU) is set to conduct the admission examination in the Uttar Pradesh State for the first year of B.Tech. B.Arch., B.Pharm. BHMCT, BFAD, BFA, MBA, MCA, MAM and also for admission into second year of B.Tech. /B.Pharm., MCA through Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE). UP entrance exam is organized to get admission in all the Technical Institutions / Colleges that are affiliated to the Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU), Lucknow. Candidates can check here details about UPTU 2017 entrance exam such as application form, admit card, Syllabus details and more information.
Apply For>>AP Polycet 2017 Exam Application Form
UPSEE 2017 Application Form
All eligible and interested candidates must be fill UPSEE 2017 application form through online mode and Details like educational qualifications, contact details, and others, need to be mentioned. For the online form, please visit the official website of UPTU. The form is easily accessible. It must be filled duly, and sent the final Confirmation Page to UPTU. Online application will be available in the last week of February 2017. The closing date of application will be the last week of March. Candidates complete the application process on or before last date.
|1||Online Application Process||4th Week of February 2017|
|2||Closing Date of application Form||4th Week of March 2017|
|3||Releasing Date of Admit Card||2nd Week of April 2017|
|4||Date of UPSEE 2017 Exam||3rd Week of April 2017|
|5||Result will be announced||4th Week of May 2017|
|6||Counselling will be Started||2nd week of June 2017|
Apply for>>JKBOPEE CET 2017 Application Form
UPSEE 2017 Admit Card
There will be online availability for the admit card before appearing in the UPSEE 2016 examination. Download the admit card because it is the vital source and considered as the Id proof. Make sure to check the info such as name, father’s name, gender, rural weight age, etc. as mentioned on the hall ticket. Just in case, any of the issue occurs related to hall ticket, quickly contact superintendent at the examination centre.
UPSEE 2017 Result
UPSEE 2017 Result will be declared along with the answer key on the official site. The result will be posted in the last week of May 2017 (tentative). On the basis of the candidate performance in the entrance exam, a separate merit list will be prepared for each course. After the result declaration, candidates can get their answer sheets scrutinized on the submission of Rs. 5000 per paper within seven days. On the basis of the merit list candidates will be called for the counselling process.
UPSEE 2017 Syllabus
The UPTU Syllabus is different for different papers. The syllabus for different papers is listed below:
- UPSEE 2017 Paper-I Syllabus (Physics, chemistry and mathematics)
- UPSEE 2017 Paper-II Syllabus (Physics, chemistry and biology)
- UPSEE 2017 Paper-III Syllabus (Agricultural physics and agricultural chemistry for AG I, Agricultural Engineering and Agricultural Statistics for AG II and Agronomy and Agricultural Botany for AG III)
- UPSEE 2017 Paper-IV Syllabus (Aptitude test for architecture)
- UPSEE 2017 Paper-V Syllabus (Aptitude test for general awareness (BHMCT/BFAD/BFA))
- UPSEE 2017 Paper-VI Syllabus (Aptitude test for diploma holders in engineering)
- UPSEE 2017 Paper-VII Syllabus (Aptitude test for diploma holders in pharmacy)
- UPSEE 2017 Paper-VIII Syllabus (Aptitude test for B.sc. graduate in engineering)
- UPSEE 2017 Paper-IX Syllabus (Aptitude test for MBA)
- UPSEE 2017 Paper-X Syllabus (Aptitude test for MCA)
- UPSEE 2017 Paper-XI Syllabus (Aptitude test for Master in Applied Management (MAM))
- UPSEE 2017 Paper-XII Syllabus ((Aptitude test for 2nd year MCA (lateral entry))
Career & Admissions Guideline
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.