Scholarship is one of the sources to achieve the dreams for those who don’t have money. It’s not the money which helps them getting their dream but also the hard work. A person has to take guild lines to become something in life. These guidelines come from studies. UPTU is a place where these things are kept in mind and various steps are taken to teach such students. They have made this scholarship facility for the students studying in MBA, MCA and B. Tech. it is a great help for parents as well as students.
Some facts about scholarship in UPTU-
1. It is given to the children of all categories (general, OBC, SC and ST). There is no biasing done on the basis of caste of the student. They only care about the financial status of the child.
2. There are two types of scholarship given Pre matric and post matric. Both of these are important as a student can need money at point of its studies. If the scholarship will not help them at that time, their studies will get hamper.
There are different programs for different degree. As all the courses are different so their requirement also differs. The criteria for scholarship in each course are like-
1. For MBA- it is course of duration 2 years in which the scholarship is given for 50% time if they are within criteria.
2. MCA- it is a three year course and in it also 50% is given back as scholarship.
3. B.Tech- it is 4 year full time course and in it the scholarship is given depending on caste and the scheme which government has decided for that year.
Document which they need to fill the application form of scholarship are-
1. Student should have the relevant caste certificate.
2. Student should have income certificate less than 6 month old.
3. Income certificate of the family that their income is not more than 1 lakh.
All of them serve as proof. So before applying for scholarship, a student should make these entire ready for him.
How to apply for scholarship-
1. First a student will check all the eligibility criteria which is present on www.scholarship.up.nic.in
2. Then a student should choose student section and go to the process of registration.
3. There is list of district and college. Out of which the student has to choose for him.
4. Fill all the spaces which has asked for mandatory information should be filled with true information.
5. Now one need to upload their document and the document if any of them is needed.
6. Submit the form.
The process of application is done here. A person is eligible for application or not is then decided by the management. Student can know the status of the scholarship by visiting the site http://scholarship.up.nic.in/schlronline/Postmatric1516/status.aspx
This portal is made so that student should not face any problem is knowing about their application form. They can track down everything related to scholarship from here.
Career & Admissions Guideline
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.