WBSSC Recruitment 2016
The West Bengal Central School Service Commission (WBCSSC) has announced the Recruitment exam notification for the Group-D staff and Clerk vacancy. The WBSSC consist the 4923 vacancies for Region wise for the Post of Peon, Laboratory Attendant, Night Guard, Matron, Helper). The WBSSC released the WBSCC Recruitment 2016 Notification for the vacant seats. Eligible candidates can fill the WBSCC Recruitment 2016 Application Form through online process. Firstly candidates read the all instructions related to WBSSC Grade-D & Clerk Vacancy 2016 then fill the application form. Candidates regularly check our page for latest Government Jobs 2016. In this article we are providing WBSSC Vacancy 2016 Details and more information candidates visit the official website westbengalscc.com.
West Bengal SSC Recruitment 2016 Details
- Organization Name: WEST BENGAL CENTRAL SCHOOL SERVICE COMMISSION (WBCSSC)
- Post Name: Clerk & Grade-D
- Post Number: 4923
- Advertisement Date: 8th August 2016
- Apply Online For Application Form: 10th August 2016
- Last Date of Application Form: 31st August 2016
- Last Date of application Fee: 5th September 2016
- Job Location: West Bengal
- Mode: Online Mode
- Official Web Portal: westbengalssc.com
WBSSC Grade-D & Clerk Vacancy 2016 Eligibility Criteria
The West Bengal Central School Service Commission has released a notification of 3rd RLST (NT) 2016 for Recruitment of Non-Teaching Staff in Government aided /sponsored Secondary/Higher Secondary Schools in the form of WBSSC Recruitment 2016 on their official website. Interested candidates may submit an online application form, should check all details like educational qualification, exam dates, and age limit, etc. are given here on this page.
|Sr. No.||Post Name (Region wise)||Post Number for Clerk||Post Number for Grade-D||Pay Scale|
As admissible as per Govt. Rules.
- For Clerk: Candidates must Passed School Madhyamik or its equivalent or Old H.S. in lieu of School Final/Madhyamik or its equivalent.
- For Group-D: Candidates must qualified Class VIII from any School recognize or affiliated by Board/Council or equivalent.
Candidates age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years as on 1st January 2016. Upper age limit is however relaxable by 5 years for Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe Candidates, 3 Years for Other Backward Class Candidates and 8 years for the Physically Handicapped and 5 years for Ex-Servicemen.
How to Apply for WBSSC Recruitment 2016 Application Form @westbengalssc.com
This is good news for all 12th qualified students that are waiting for the non-teaching jobs in the West Bengal state. Sect Bengal Government issued the notification for the West Bengal SSC Recruitment 2016. So all capable or interested candidates go on the official website for the registration. Candidates need to fill the application form in current manner. Before registration process candidates must read the all instruction related to the WBSSC Jobs 2016.
- Visit the official website of West Bengal SSC.
- Click on the “Apply for Non-Teaching staff (Clerk & Group-D ), 3rd RLST, 2016”.
- Read carefully important instruction before applying online.
- Go on the “Go for Online Application” & click on it.
- Candidates fill the Primary, Personal information.
- Upload their photo graph and pay the application fee via online banking.
- Click on the submit button.
- Candidate take a print out to the application form for future use.
- For OBC Category Candidates: 140(for Clerk) & Rs. 120 (For Group-D)
- For SC/ST/ PH Candidates: 70 (for Clerk) & Rs. 60 (For Group-D)
- Written Examination
- Personality Test